Welcome to the Web site that allows you to find the class you want to take, pay for the class if that is required, open the class and complete it and be granted a certificate all in one time and place. West Kentucky Community and Technical College can now offer you instant access to the course work that you need to advance your career and your knowledge. Enjoy.
If you do not have a username and password
- Go to the Course Catalog to see if we have a course/s you are interested in taking.
- Open Course/s
- Click on View Course Details for the course/s of interest
- If you choose to take the course, click Enroll and complete the New User Registration; Click Register
- If the course requires a fee, click on PayPal and complete payment process. NOTE: If you experience a "white" screen as you attempt to process you payment you will most likely need to turn off your Popup Blocker.
- After payment is complete, click on Course Catalog again, and click the Go Button, then click Launch. NOTE: For the Nurse Refresher and Central Sterile Processing courses you will receive notification from West Kentucky Community and Technical College as to when you may begin the course. If you do not have a PayPal account you can pay using a credit/debit card by calling 270-534-3335 or use this link: http://ws.kctcs.edu/westkentucky/course/course.aspx?C=630&pc=2&mc=&sc= . This method does require you to set up an additional account.
Quilting Courses are $90.00
Nurse Refresher course is $800.00
Central Sterile Processing course is $1,250.00
Safety Courses are $20.00
If you have only created an account and have never enrolled in a class, after one (1) month you will be deleted from the system.
If you have created an account and have forgotten your login information, DO NOT set up another account. Contact Kevin O'Neill at 270-534-3206 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to retrieve your login information.
If you have completed classes and have not been active for the last twelve (12) months, you will need to complete a new enrollment form to re-enter the system.
ATTENTION! When you complete a class, you must click the Submit the Score button at the bottom of the page or your class will not show a completed statement. You must also answer all questions for it to show Complete when you finish. If you skip a question, it will say, In Progress. Also click Check Answer after you answer each question or you will not get credit for that answer.
If you have questions or concerns, write to email@example.com or call 270-534-3206
To print a certificate
Two certificates can be printed. The first certificate is at the end of the lesson itself. To print it, simply click the Print Certificate button. The second is viewed after the class score is submitted and you have exited the course. Here are instructions for printing the second certificate. After selecting My Courses and Information in the menu at the top, go to My Certificates in the left menu; then, click on the desired certificate, click print.